My plan for this week was to have a nice relaxing SHORT show where I just ramble and improvise some crap for your enjoyment.
However, due to a Star Wars marathon and me being an EPIC Star Wars nerd, I couldn’t resist the temptation to talk about this.
A word of warning: this is a long, intense show where I fully delve into a world spanning over 30 years (and nearly a billion in the real galaxy). It’s over an hour! That should give you an idea.
However, and I’m not ashamed to pull out this card – it’s my birthday on Friday and this is my reward: Nerding out to a microphone, and penetrating you through your ears.
PS. I have no shame about the shitty impressions. No shame!
PSS. This a video one of those friends I mentioned earlier sent to me. They have no respect for Star Wars.
Topics of discussion (so you can follow my fucking rambling):
– The Force
– Exar Kun
– Han Solo (Harrison Ford)
– Darth Vader/ Anakin Skywalker (James Earl Jones / Hayden Christensen)
– Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill)
– Leia Skywalker (Carrie Fisher)
– Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson)
– Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor and Sir Alec Guinness – sorry for the mistake)
– Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman)
– Mace Windu (Samuel L. Jackson)
– Count Dooku (Christopher Lee)
– Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid)
– Darth Maul (Ray Park)
For those of you who are interested in my Pre-AEC days (back before I even finished Firstborn) this is my fanfic:
Till next time,